Monday, 11 July 2016

It's been a while hasn't it!


Hi, its been a long time since I last posted on here, I'm so sorry.  I know I'm boring.  Life has just taken over a little bit.  But I am starting to get myself a little bit more organised and getting more done.  Just wanted to share my most recent bear with you.
This Memory Bear is made from two baby Bonds Wondersuits.  I have been asked a few times if I can make memory bears from baby clothes so I bought these two and experimented before I start  cutting up precious clothing.  I am quite please with him except my Miss 7 year old told me I didn't stuff him enough.  She thinks he needs more stuffing:)

Memory Bear

Made from 2 Bonds Wondersuits



And this little guy Charlie went to his new forever home recently in America.  His lovely new mum was very pleased with him.  So Happy:)


Sorry its been such a long time.  I promise I will try post a little more often. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...