Thursday, 16 July 2015

Memory Bears

Hi Everyone,
Over the last couple of months I have been busy making Memory Bears from loved ones clothing. I initially made two bears for a friend and I have been completely overwhelmed with the response from those two bears. I have decided to run with it and add it to my bear making. I have started a facebook page just for Memory Bears and I would like to invite you to pop over and like my new page. I would love it if you could join me on this journey. If you could also please share with your friends I would greatly appreciate it. I have put a new page up on here with all of the information about Memory Bears if you are interested at all.  You can find it by clicking on the picture of the Memory Bear at the top of the home page on the right hand side.  Below are a few pics of some of my recent bears made for families to remember their loved ones.
 https://www.facebook.com/memorybearsbybosleybears?fref=photo
www.bosleybears.blogspot.com.au






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...