Monday, 27 October 2014

Lovely NEW Pandas all ready to go!

I packed up this little cutie today to mail off to her new home! Very very sweet, I think I will have to make one of these for myself and my little daughter who won't be happy once she realises she is missing:/  My little daughter has named her Princess Sophia! I will post some pics once she reaches her new mummy.  She was a custom order but I decided to make her a sister that is slightly different which I have just listed in my Etsy shop.  Her name is Cosmos.  I have posted a few pics below but for more details pop over to the Adoption page or to my Etsy shop.  There is a direct link over on the side bar on blog.
I really enjoyed making these two, I think I will definitely make some more, so in love.  Hope her new mummy loves her too:)

Princess Sophia


 

Cosmos


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...