Thursday, 4 September 2014

Fur Kids

I have been wanting to share what I have been working on the last couple of weeks but I can't......it's a custom order for one of my special likers and she might see;). I'm very excited about it though it's looking good, did I mention I'm excited.  I will keep you posted!

I decided to have a look through my photos and see what I could find to share with you.  I found this one.  These are my two fur babies, Levi (black and tan) and Annie (blenheim) They are a special part of our family, they are both getting on in age but are just so special.  I haven't really shared this before but the name Bosley I use for my business name was the name of my first little dog.  He looked exactly like Levi.  He went to heaven far too early and my way of always remembering him was to name my little bear business after him.  Miss him dearly.


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...