Tuesday, 6 November 2012

What else is happening?


Well I keep telling you how busy I am making all these little teddies for the upcoming TWW Show but the truth is I have had lots of other exciting things happening as well.

Peaches (above) has been adopted and she is off to her new home in America where she will join her little sister Caramel. I am happy that two of my bears are going to the same home.

I was super excited to find a profile on myself and all my little bears and friends in the current issue of Australian Bear Magazine.  It was very special to have the opportunity to included in this issue.


And to top it off Bosley Bears was also featured in the lovely New Zealand Teds October/November Issue. With little Annie dog making the cover. This is such a cute little magazine and I want to Thank Hazel and Pam for being so lovely and featuring my bears.  It is wonderful what these two ladies do, they make no profit from the publication and provide a lovely little magazine for us all to enjoy!  If you like bear magazines be sure to subscribe and support Hazel and Pam to keep Bear Making alive. For information on subscriptions contact Pam Hurly at hurlys@xtra.co.nz
Oh I almost forgot, this issue has a free pattern of Elliot so be sure to get a copy!


Aaaand last of all I thought I would show you what I am working on this week.  A beautiful silver/grey  and cream mink bear.  He is all jointed just patiently waiting for his stuffing, eyes, nose and ears. I will pop some photos up when he is all done



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...