Thursday, 1 November 2012

Almost Time!

 
Almost time!  I have just realised that its not long now until Teddies Worldwide Online Bear Show Preview opens. 4pm Friday New York time and I think 6am Saturday here in Queensland. (in the morning)
ooooh very exciting, this is my first online show so I am anxoius and excited about it.  I have been very busy making lots of little bears and friends, they are all sitting here looking at me:)
 
I will be able to show you my preview bear tomorrow or even better you can pop over and see him and all the other bears and friends on offer. This years theme is Christmas Carols so all the bears and friends will be based on a Christmas Carol.
 
 You can vote for your favourtie bear in the Collector's Choice Awards.
 
The show itself opens on November 16 - 18 when all the artists will showcase their collection of bears.  Each artist can have up to 10 bears for sale so there will lots to see.
 
Don't forget to pop over and vote for your favourite bear!  If you click on the picture above it will take you straight over there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...