Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Something Different!

It has been a little while since I last posted, I have been super busy making lots of little bears for the upcoming Teddies Worldwide Online show. 
Unfortunately I can't show any of the little bears I have been making because we have to keep them a secret......  to keep the surprise element for the show.
 
Something I can show you is a much bigger bear than what I am used to making.  I have been working on a couple of comission bears made from recycled fur.
 
 This is the first one made up all ready to go to his new home.
 
 
This is the beginnings of his twin brother.
 
 
They have been fun to make but a bit rough on my little fingys, the leather is pretty tough and I have been hand sewing them all.  Thank goodness for my little leather thimble!
 
One little thing I can show you that I have been making for the Teddies Worldwide Online show is all the little drawstring bags I have made to package my little bears in. 
They will be nice and clean and safe for their journeys to their new homes.
 

 
The excitment for Teddies Worldwide is building,
hope you can join me and all the other wonderful artists!
Be sure to mark the date on your calendar!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...